Our data protection and security expertise
Data is one of a company's most important assets, and a data disaster may bring a company down faster than any other single cause. According to a 2016 IBM research, a catastrophic data breach is all it takes for the average SME to go bankrupt.
As a result, Aslan Attorney’s experienced data attorneys provide guidance on all areas of data security, data protection, and the preservation of sensitive information or trade secrets, not just the General Data Protection Regulation and the Protection of Personal Data Regulation 2016.
- Conducting data audits to identify areas in which a company's data is at danger.
- Drafting data security policies and dealing with data protection concerns in the workplace, including advising on legal basis for processing personal data in the workplace.
- Assisting customers with penetration testing and ISO 27001 certification.
• Creating document preservation rules and data requirements in customer, supplier, and intermediary contracts.
• Providing data-related training to client staff.
• Providing advice on data crises, such as data breaches.
• Assisting when the Information Technology Department receives complaints from data subjects or initiates investigations.
• Assisting clients with topic access requests, which includes evaluating any content that will be made public.
• Pursuing legal action to prevent breaches of confidence (including obtaining emergency injunctive relief).
Employment & Labour
Provides practical advice to Turkish and foreign clients on all elements of provincial employment and labour legislation, focusing on safeguarding our clients' interests while conforming to the law.
We assist businesses in defining employment relationships and employee responsibilities at the earliest feasible stage—during the hiring process. We assist both parties in understanding the expectations of the position and the parameters that will guide their working relationship by assisting in the creation of successful employment agreements that are customised to each client's particular needs and governing legislation.
While our primary goal is to assist in the implementation of employment and labour relations policies that reduce possible conflict, we understand that disagreements are sometimes inevitable. When events happen, we offer clients strong, effective representation that argues for their best interests.
Our top real estate attorneys work on a wide variety of commercial real estate projects. Because of our extensive knowledge of the Turkish property market, we can advise our customers on the impact of property trends and legislative changes on the performance of their real estate assets.